What is the Fox Eye thread lift?
- The Fox Eye thread lift, also known as “Foxy Eye Lift”, “Designer Eyes” or the “Cat Eye Lift” is an increasingly popular brow-lifting treatment that gives patients a ‘cat-eye’ look and has been made popular by celebrities such as Kendall Jenna and Bella Hadid.
- The treatments use dissolvable threads to create almond-shaped eyes with a slightly flicked tail. The procedure aims to give a winged and open lift to the eye and brow – all without the downtime of surgery.
- Although popular with young women, older women also view the fox eye as a subtle treatment for hooded eyes associated with ageing.
- Unlike a more permanent surgical blepharoplasty, there are no permanent changes to the face and part of the eyelid is not cut away.
- The treatment has a 3-in-1 type benefit in that it lifts three areas: the lateral canthus of the eyes (top corner of the upper lid), the upper eyelids and the eyebrows – all without a single incision.