Cosmetic Tattoos by Diana Elise
Diana’s artistic style combined with her advanced training gives her a unique and eclectic edge in the approach to permanent makeup. She embodies high safety standards, artistic ideals, and provides quality permanent cosmetic procedures.
Diana offers permanent cosmetic tattooing which is designed and applied as an enhancement of the individual’s own features, giving people the reassurance of perfectly styled cosmetics, even when swimming, at the sauna or gym. In fact, wherever you are! It will also give you more time in the mornings.
Diana only uses the highest quality products and the utmost care in every service provided.
IS COSMETIC TATTOOING THE SAME AS A REGULAR TATTOO?
It is a form of tattoo, although different techniques and pigments are used. Because it is a semi-permanent cosmetic, it will not stay forever like a regular tattoo but it requires the same healing process. The colour results are a much softer and more natural looking than a regular tattoo.
IS IT SAFE?
Diana performs each service using disposable, sterilised parts, needles and equipment. The treatment is conducted with disposable and completely disinfected and sterilised equipment and a one-time-use needle.
WHAT FACTORS AFFECT HOW LONG THE COLOUR LASTS?
- Cosmetic tattoos are semi-permanent and will soften over time, lighter colours will fade faster than the darker colours.
- The average client requires a touch-up every 2-5 years.
- Clients who have less sun exposure will have longer periods between touch-up appointments.
WHAT COLOURS ARE AVAILABLE?
Even though there is a wide range of colours to be chosen from, we still custom blend the right shade depending on your skin tone and hair colour.
IS THE TREATMENT PAINFUL?
Highly effective topical anaesthetic gels are used to numb the area to be treated. This helps to alleviate any minor discomfort you may experience during the procedure. Comfort levels vary from one person to another. Most clients say the feeling is more a sensation.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
An average tattoo treatment is about 1½ – 2 hours. The majority of the time is spent selecting the appropriate colour for your skin as well as measuring and artistically drawing on the shape and size prior to actually implanting the pigment.
HOW WILL I LOOK IMMEDIATELY AFTER MY TREATMENT?
- You may experience minor swelling and redness on the day of your treatment.
- You may carry on normal activities, except for excessive exercise in the first 24 hours after your cosmetic tattoo treatment, as sweating can dilute the pigment.
- You should not use make-up on the affected area for 10 days after tattooing and keep the tattooed area moist with aftercare cream.
- You will notice some minor redness, healing and skin exfoliation during the healing process.
- No recovery time is necessary and you can return to normal activities immediately after a cosmetic tattoo treatment, although the treated area may be a little swollen or bruised for a day or so.
- Treated areas will usually exfoliate and lighten to a more natural looking shade within the healing process.
- You will need to come back for a second visit, 4-8 weeks after your initial treatment, this is a retouch appointment. This is to perfect the shape and deepen the colour and then not for another 2-5 years.
The style of Permanent Eyeliner recommended is known as a Tightliner or Lash Enhancement. It enhances the eyes with a soft colour effect or a dark defined line placed at the base of the lashes. When your eyes are open your lash base appears thicker. You won’t see the Tightliner when your eyes are closed. A Tightliner is a great base to add more makeup to if desired. Lasts 2-5 years.
You can think about doing the lips with permanent makeup as a colour restoration procedure. The results will be natural and your lips will appear fuller. Staying within the vermillion border is key to a natural appearance. Our lip procedures are considered a gloss and go look. Additional lipstick may be applied to further enhance the colour and shape. Lasts 2-5 years.
A strategically placed beauty spot adds a touch of glamour.
A strategically positioned Beauty Spot can bring the face to life and can add a little character to the face. For centuries women have drawn beauty spots on their faces or décolletage and bring attention to the area they are trying to enhance.
Think of Marilyn Monroe – a modern day icon of beauty and her beauty spot. Lasts 2-5 years.
Every treatment at Géniale is personal and individualised. We invite you to make an appointment to meet our team to discuss your treatment options.
PHONE: (02) 9181 3999